Office Staff - Schaumburg , Illinois
The Project Engineer is a critical component of the project team that works together to manage a construction project.
- Coordinate material procurement and delivery
- Produce project schedules
- Review and determine suitability of shop drawings and submittals
- Quote/qualify subcontractor requests for change orders
- Track status of change orders
- Track status of Requests for Information
- Collect, verify and distribute as-builts
- Maintain project close-out documents
- Assist with field supervision
- Blueprint reading
- Quantity take offs
- Sub-contractor solicitations
- Subcontractor Coordination
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates should have experience with technology related to construction. Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
Education and Training:
B.S. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a degree related to the built environment is required. 2-4 years on the job experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
LocationSchaumburg , Illinois
Employment TypeFull Time